Revit / BIM Conference Survey - Looking for Your Input!

Revit Technology Conference North America (RTCNA) 2015 just wrapped up.  With my mind full of information, ideas, and inspiration I wanted t... thumbnail 1 summary

Revit Technology Conference North America (RTCNA) 2015 just wrapped up.  With my mind full of information, ideas, and inspiration I wanted to reach out to you, my reader.  I have attended many different types of conferences since starting this blog and have formed my own opinions on each.  I want to know what some of you think!  Haven't been to a conference? That's okay, I am still looking for your input!

Please, take a minute to fill out a quick survey about Revit/BIM conferences...

What is this all about, you ask?  Well, you will just have to fill out the survey and wait and see!


Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét