Global Design Project #GDP36!

Hi Everyone! I hope your week is going well and I'm glad you're visiting today. I am participating in the Global Design Project Chal... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi Everyone! I hope your week is going well and I'm glad you're visiting today. I am participating in the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP36 for this week. The challenge is to Case the Designer:



I decided to stick to Paula's color combination and also stamping the images and stamping off with the same colors:



I used the Pun Intended and the Sunburst Sayings stamp sets for my card. The ink colors are Pool Party and Tip Top Taupe. I even colored the wings of the bees with Clear Wink Of Stella:


Visit the Global Design Project to view everyone's fabulous projects! These are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used today:


  • Stamps: Pun Intended, Sunburst Sayings
  • Inks: Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét