New Catalog Product Shares Coming Soon!

Lots of you like to participate in my Product Shares when a new catalog debuts. I will once again order all the shares as soon as they are f... thumbnail 1 summary
Lots of you like to participate in my Product Shares when a new catalog debuts. I will once again order all the shares as soon as they are fill up each time with 4 people.

What is a Product Share? If you are new to me as your demonstrator or Stampin' Up! a share is a list of products that I offer you and 3 other people combined. I order all of the products and split them all equally between 4 people. It's a great way to get a sampling of lots of products at a lower price. I have several options that will be available to you from the new 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. Email me to reserve your spot and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. 

I DO NOT HAVE PHOTO'S YET AS I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SHOW PAGES FROM THE CATALOG AND AS A DEMONSTRATOR, I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO ORDER ANYTHING IN THE CATALOG I WANTED UNTIL JUNE 1ST. WE ONLY HAD A SMALL LIST WE COULD PRE-ORDER FROM SO I WILL NOT HAVE PHOTO'S UNTIL JUNE 1ST.

(1) ALL DESIGNER PAPER SHARE:
  • You will receive 66 sheets of 12" x 6" designer paper for all 10 packages of designer paper which includes: Pop Of Pink, Irresistably Floral, Affectionately Yours, This Chrismtas, Floral Boutique, Morocan, Fruit Stand, Blooms & Bliss, Festive Birthday, By The Shore
  • You will receive 36 sheets of 6" x 6" from the designer paper stacks. There are 3 packs total which include: A Little Foxy, Serene Scenery, Playful Palette
  • FREE: You will receive 6 sheets of Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate 6" x 6" for joining in on this share
  • Total number of sheets = 108
  • If you were to purchase all of the paper packs on your own, the price would equal over $185.00.
  • This Paper Share will be shared by 4 people at a cost of $52.00 which includes priority shipping to you!
(2) EMBELLISHMENT SHARE: (Note that this includes new embellishments only)
  • Gold Binder Clips 5 each
  • Bow Paper Clips 6 each (returning new items from the Occasions Catalog
  • Classy Designer Buttons 6 each
  • Metallic Enamel Shapes 50 each
  • In Color Enamel Color Shapes 100 each
  • Brights Enamel Color Shapes 100 each
  • Subtles Enamel Color Shapes 100 each
  • Regals Enamel Color Shapes 100 each
  • FREE: You will receive 10 of the 2015-2017 In Color Doilies for joining in on this share
  • If you were to purchase all of the embellishments listed, the total cost would be over $140.00
  • This Embellishment Share will be shared by 4 people at a cost of $41.00 each which includes priority shipping to you!
(3) RIBBON SHARE: (Note that this includes new ribbon only)
  • Ribbon included is: Ruched Ribbon in 5 colors 2.5 yds. each, Natural Trim in 2 colors 2.5 yds. each, Mini Striped Ribbon in 5 colors 2.5 yds. each, 1/8" Stitched Ribbon in 2 colors 2.5 yds. each, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in 4 colors 2.5 yds. each, Thick Baker's Twine in 3 colors 3-3/4 yds. each, Baker's Twine in 5 colors 6-1/4 yds each and the following in single colors 1-1/4 yds. each: Very Vanilla Lace Trim, Whisper White Pompom Trim, 5.8" Burlap Ribbon and Mint Macaron 3/8" Sheer Lace Ribbon. 
  • If you were to purchase all of the ribbon individually, the total cost would be over $220.00
  • FREE: You will receive embossing folder samples of cardstock for the following embossing folders: Festive, Seaside, Sparkle, Petal Burst and Holly. Each sample will include on of the 5 new In Colors.
  • This Ribbon Share will be shared by 4 people at a cost of $66.00 each which includes priority shipping to you!
I WANT IT ALL SHARE:
  • Paper Share 
  • Embellishment Share
  • Ribbon Share
  • FREE: You will receive 6 sheets of Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate 6" x 6" 
  • FREE: You will receive 10 of the 2015-2017 In Color Doilies 
  • FREE: You will receive embossing folder samples of cardstock for the following embossing folders: Festive, Seaside, Sparkle, Petal Burst and Holly. Each sample will include on of the 5 new In Colors.
  • If you were to purchase all items individually the cost would be over $528.00
  • I WANT IT ALL SHARE will be split between 4 people at a cost of $150 each which includes $12.90 priority shipping. I will have to use 2 legal rate envelopes to fit everything comfortably.
Please allow me up to 2 weeks for me to get the products ordered, sorted and mailed to you once I have 4 people for each share. Email me at debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com to join in and I will PayPal you an invoice. If you prefer to pay by check or money order, let me know!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét