Merry Monday #205!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at Merry Monday ! This was another tough one for me this week. I struggle with the theme challenges as I do... thumbnail 1 summary
Welcome to a brand new challenge at Merry Monday! This was another tough one for me this week. I struggle with the theme challenges as I don't hoard my stamp sets and only have a limited amount to play with. Our challenge is to add a "snow globe" on our Christmas cards:



I ended up having to make my own snow globe. I used the Circles Framelits Dies, Window Sheets, framelits, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and two stamp sets for my card:



The front is actually two panels that close on top of each other like so:



I left the white background blank on the card base so that I can add a sentiment hidden behind the snow globe when I get ready to mail this card out. You can see a close-up of the stamped images and the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter that sits inside the snow globe:


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and please make sure to visit my teammates at Merry Monday this week!
 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Peaceful Wreath, White Christmas
  • Inks: Island Indigo, Orange Permanent Marker
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Gold Foil Sheets
  • Tools: Circles Framelits Dies, Window Sheets, Craft Foam Sheets, Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Blender Pen, Large Numbers Framelits Dies
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels colored with the Orange Permanent Marker


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét