Pop Of Paradise!

I'm hoping by now that your new Annual Catalog has been shipped for those of you that are my customers. You will love this new catalog t... thumbnail 1 summary
I'm hoping by now that your new Annual Catalog has been shipped for those of you that are my customers. You will love this new catalog that is jam-packed with ideas. Today's card is an idea I CASED (copied and shared everything) from page 84 using the Pop Of Paradise stamp set:



When a person creates a CASED card, you can change it to your liking. I did not have the black baker's twine shown in the sample, so I changed mine out to white and I also did not add the small banners in the background because I did not want to cover any of the beautiful leaves. 

For my ink colors I used Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo and the others are gold-embossed using VersaMark Ink and Gold Embossing Powder. The heart-shaped sentiment is also gold-embossed, so pretty:


The layer of Vellum Cardstock add a soft touch to some of the stamped images. I love how this card came together so quickly...especially when having the idea all ready for one to use!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Pop Of Paradise
  • Inks: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, VersaMark
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Vellum
  • Tools: Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder
  • Accessories: White Baker's Twine

************************************
Want some more ideas just like this card? We, at Create with Connie & Mary have a new Mini Session for May and the projects are all beautiful. The stamp set I used for the Mini is the same one I used on today's project. Here's a Sneak Peek for you:

We are featuring the following stamp sets:
  • Swirly Bird Bundle 
  • Painter's Palette 
  • Confetti Celebration 
  • Pop of Paradise 
  • Gift of Love 
PREORDER BONUS PROJECT:  Purchase BOTH May and June 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS PREORDER PROJECT using Love & Affection Stamp Set and Affectionately Yours Designer Paper:



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét