Another Pop Of Paradise!

Yesterday I showed you a card that I made using the Pop Of Paradise stamp set. I have another today and I'll have a 3rd tomorrow. Can y... thumbnail 1 summary
Yesterday I showed you a card that I made using the Pop Of Paradise stamp set. I have another today and I'll have a 3rd tomorrow. Can you tell that I just LOVE this stamp set? And the catalog has some wonderful samples you can CASE like I did for this card today:



The project in the catalog is of a box and I turned mine into a card. The black-striped designer paper pattern looks fabulous doesn't it? You can't tell in the first photo but my leaves are gold-embossed and hand-cut. Look how shiny they are in the close-up below:


I also love the pop of Melon Mambo Ink that the flamingo gives to the other layers. It really stands out doesn't it? The "HELLO" was cut with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch and glued in place using Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish off the card I wrapped White Baker's Twine around the whole card and tied it into a bow!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Pop Of Paradise
  • Designer Paper: Pop Of Pink
  • Inks" VersaMark, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • Tools: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
  • Accessories: White Baker's Twine

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét