Final Pop Of Paradise!

Today is day-number-3-in-a-row using the Pop Of Paradise stamp set. If you missed my other two posts, click on the Home button at the top o... thumbnail 1 summary
Today is day-number-3-in-a-row using the Pop Of Paradise stamp set. If you missed my other two posts, click on the Home button at the top of my post and scroll down to view them. I know I will be using this stamp set a lot as I've really fallen in love with all the images.


So I did another CASE of the Annual Catalog when I created this card. I did not have any of the bling that they used in the catalog so I used the Paper Bow Clips in it's place:




The Pop Of Pink Designer Paper looks great as my background layer. I coordinated all of my other colors to this layer. The leaves are stamped with Melon Mambo Ink and Pink Pirouette Ink and hand-cut:




I love the way the sentiment came out by inking it with VersaMark Ink and then sprinkling Gold Embossing Powder. It looks great all nice & shiny!


The time to order from the new catalog is fast approaching. Make sure you come back tonight as I'll be participating in our monthly Control Freaks Blog Hop tonight at 8:45 p.m. Eastern Time. We are featuring something old or something new!

Card Supplies:

  • Stamps: Pop Of Paradise
  • Designer Paper: Pop Of Pink
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo
  • Inks: Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, VersaMark
  • Accessories: Paper Bow Clips
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét