Control Freaks May Blog Hop Tour!

Welcome to the Control Freaks May Blog Hop! You may have arrived here from my fabulous teammate Wendy Weixler's blog. I can't belie... thumbnail 1 summary

Welcome to the Control Freaks May Blog Hop! You may have arrived here from my fabulous teammate Wendy Weixler's blog. I can't believe Wendy is gone to China to run a marathon on the "Great Wall" while our hop is live. Good luck Wendy!


So I decided to use the Pun Intended stamp set for both of my cards tonight. The stamp images are so cute and adorable and I just know you'll fall in love with them too! This is the first card I created:




I stamped the light bulb image using Basic Black Ink and traced around the inside with my So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker. I then took a few Post-It notes and placed them at an angle on both sides of my light bulb to the bottom of my cardstock layer. I sponged So Saffron Ink in the center and Crushed Curry Ink on the sides. I then stamped the sentiment repeatedly using Basic Black Ink. Remove the Post-It notes and voila:


Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Pun Intended
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
  • Inks: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, So Saffron
  • Tools: Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Misc: Post-It Notes
For card #2, I used the same stamp set. Can you tell I just love the light bulb image?



This time I stamped the image 3 times and colored the one in the center with the So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker and colored over that with the Clear Wink Of Stella. I stamped the sentiment below the sparkly light bulb:



Doesn't the Clear Wink Of Stella look fabulous? Here are the supplies I used on this card:

  • Stamps: Pun Intended
  • Inks: Basic Black, So Saffron
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black
  • Accessories: Clear Wink Of Stella


Next in line is my teammate Melissa DaviesI know she will show you some awesome projects and make sure you take the whole tour for some super inspiration by everyone! The new catalog will be live soon so be patient! Can't wait!



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét